Situated adjacent to Prabalgad Fort on the Mumbai Pune express, Kalavantin durg is fairly a pictures que area to check out. It is located close to Panvel and it is a must place to visit for trekkers.
Day :1st (Saturday)
- 06:00 PM – Meet at Panvel Station.
- 06:30 PM – Move towards Thakurwadi (Base Village) in our vehicle.
- 07:00 PM - Introduction Round.
- 07:45 PM – Start trek towards Prabalmachi. (Camping Site)
- 09:30 PM – Reach campsite, get refreshed.
- 10:00 PM – Ready for Fun, Games & Activity.
- 11:00 PM – Dinner.
- 12:00 AM - Late Night Campfire & Singing Activity. Horror Stories, Experiences, etc.
- 01:00 AM - Enjoy Sleeping in Tents. (Good Night)
- 05:00 AM – Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea.
- 07:00 AM – Move towards Kalavantin Durg.(Optional And Not Compulsory)
- 09:00 AM – Reach the pinnacle, enjoy the majestic view from the top, take selfies with an amazing background.
- 10:30 AM – Start the descend towards Prabalmachi.
- 11:00 PM – Start descend towards Thakurwadi (After a mandatory group pic!!!)
- 12:30 PM – Reach Thakurwadi, say your goodbyes. Leave for Panvel in our vehicle
- Panvel to Panvel Transport.
- Accommodation in Tents on Sharing basis.
- Expertise and Guide Charges.
- Activity Charge.
- Train Tickets.
- Any item not covered under “Inclusions”.
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
- Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Extra pair of clothes, Sleeping Bag, Bed Sheets, etc.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
BHATKANTI MAHARASHTRACHI RULES: -
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
- All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Respect the heritage and culture.
- Do not litter, participants are requested to carry - - the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
- ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
- Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951
- Name : Satyawan Narkar
- Email - email@example.com
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Booking - book Now
- Bank : AXIS BANK
- Branch: Worli Naka
- Account No : 914010057458213
- IFSC Code : UTIB0000653
- UPI : 9969291951@axisbank
- Paytm Number : 9969291951